We are seeking an experienced and detail oriented Laravel Developer to join our growing team of professionals. As part of the responsibilities, the role will involve designing and maintaining our proprietary CRM and company website.
- Designing and building web applications using Laravel.
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Perform coding duties within a specified timeframe.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Maintain proper coding practices and documentation.
- Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient.
- Perform system testing and implementation.
- Troubleshooting issues in the implementation and debug builds.
- Create documentation for user support.
- Keep project manager well informed of the status of development effort.
- Keep abreast of industry breakthroughs and any new relevant programming technology.
- A degree in programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Previous working experience as a Laravel developer for 3+ years.
- Experience working with PHP, performing unit testing, and managing APIs such as REST.
- A solid understanding of application design using Laravel.
- Knowledge of database design and querying using SQL.
- Practical experience using the MVC architecture.
- Knowledge intermediate or advanced in VueJs, MySQL, JSON, Bootstrap, jQuery, Git and REST AP.
- Problem-solving skills and critical mindset.
- Great communication skills.
- The desire and ability to learn.
- Ability to shift and adapt to rapidly changing business demands.
- Ability to develop innovative solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish).
... Ver más detalles